Advertising on Las Vegas radio stations is the best way for local small business owners to reach the lucrative, local mother market. Here's why.
Las Vegas consumers will spend $39 billion over the next 12 months. Forbes magazine reports that it is moms who control 85% of all household purchases. Locally, there are more than 371,000 mothers with children under the age of 17 at home.
Las Vegas small business owners need to pay special attention to these mothers and their wallets. For example, compared to the general population, over the next 12 months, local moms live in households that are
- 48% more likely to take a family vacation
- 25% more likely to purchase a car or truck
- 80% more likely to buy furniture
- 86% more likely to purchase a major appliance
- 17% more likely to buy a mattress
- 147% more likely to buy a new house/condo
- 165% more likely to purchase a boat
- 25%% more likely to buy carpeting/floor coverings
- 58% more likely to move
- 39% more likely to look for a new job
There are three things these moms have in common. They are women. They have kids at home And, almost every single one of them, 91.8% to be exact, listens to Las Vegas radio stations each week. This is a significantly higher percentage than tune-in to local TV; reach local newspapers; or log-on to Pandora or Spotify.
Advertising on Las Vegas radio stations is, clearly, the best way for local business owners to reach working moms. More than 90% percent of all employed mothers tune-in each week.
To reach both working and stay at home mothers, no other medium comes close to advertising on Las Vegas radio stations.