There are approximately 244,000 households in the Las Vegas area with existing mortgages, according to the US Census Bureau, American Housing Survey. The median amount owed on these homes is $166,000.
Yesterday, there was extraordinary news for many of these borrowers and for Las Vegas area banks, credit unions, and mortgage companies
According to The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac), mortgage rates have hit an all-time low of 2.86%.
Reach, according to a study by Nielsen, is crucial to the success of any advertising campaign. After the message itself, for an advertiser, the number of different people exposed to a message has the greatest effect on sales increases.
Reach, it turns out, is more important than branding, recency, targeting, and context when it comes to driving sales results.
Percent Sales Contribution by Advertising Element
More Advertising Advice For Las Vegas Small Business Owners
- Now Open: Political Advertising Window on Las Vegas Radio
- Advertising In Las Vegas: OTT & CTV Viewing Soars
- B2B Advertising In Las Vegas: Reaching The Decision Makers
- How Has Working From Home Affected Advertising On Las Vegas Radio?
- Advertising in Las Vegas: The Radio Century